76 / 100
In call of duty mobile we get new class in every second season. This time in new season we get Desperado class in battle Royale mode. So here is some information about Desperado class in call of duty mobile.
How to unlock Desperado class in call of duty mobile
To unlock (get ) desperado class in codm we need to complete some mission in call of duty mobile.
Mission will update after mission arrived in game…..
How to play Desperado class in call of duty mobile?
When player use Desperado class in cod mobile, players get shield turret with unlimited amo.
Also when player get extra ability like when players get knocked by enemies players, players get pistol in hands and kill enemies players.
Also he can self revival if player is knocked.
Be an offensive defender!
Get back into the fight with Last Stand!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) January 24, 2021
Here is some tips to use Desperado class in codm Battle Royale mode
- When players use Desperado class players need to cover From backside
- Use Desperado class to destroy vehicle in the game
- When players down players can fight with pistol also and self revival also, so try to self revival in silently and make move or flank to kill enemies.
- Take benefits of shield turret cover in the fight.
- Always use ads and fire to kill enemies.
Advantage and disadvantaged of Desperado class in call of duty mobile
Here is some Advantage and Disadvantaged of Desperado class
- Players get unlimited amount to fire without reloading
- Players get cover from front
- Please get self revival option in the game
- Players can fight when he knocked
- When players use shield turret players can’t move.
- Players can’t know who is behind him or back side view.
I hope you get good information from this codm desperado class.
There are many more article about call of duty mobile, if you have time check also them
Thank you for visit